Out Of The Box
Your organization does not fit Class A or Class B. You are doing fantastic charitable work, are sustainable and are growing however, you do not want the IRS in your business. We get that. Less paperwork, red tape and you don't need or want US taxpayers footing the bill.
We still require a few things:
- Have a clear and well thought out mission statement and concept thesis.
- Possess verifiable, certified DBA (Doing Business As) in the working name of the non-profit.
- Be in good standing with IRS and local authorities. (no tax or criminal issues!)
- Be in operation for at least five years.**
- Must be able to show sustainability via financial documents, program benchmarks and growth plans.
- Organization must have well established and verifiable relationships with US and foreign community leaders, government, and NGOs (if applicable).
- Mission must be void of political or religious agenda. Faith based organizations are encouraged to apply, however the mission cannot involve proselytizing. It is important and critical to our mission that the cultural, religious and spiritual beliefs of the population are respected.*
- Preference will be given to organizations focused on international humanitarian aid however, domestic organizations will seriously be considered.
*Only waived on a case by case basis for orphanages
**Less than five years will be considered on a case by case basis
If this describes your organization, click on the button to submit for consideration. In the comments box, indicate the category and a brief description of your mission as well as your contact info and website URL.